Due to a shortage at the mill New England 1/2" Multine II and the products we build with it will not ship until the middle to the end of January. Sorry for the inconvenience. We hope this time line will move up, but that is what we are being told as of 10/28/21.
½” rope is ideal for being used as a sling rope on your decker saddle. We offer New England Multiline II™. Multiline II is a 3-strand composite rope which is constructed by twisting three strands of a blend of spun and filament polyester around cores of fibrillated polyolefin. The polyolefin keeps the strands firm and round without adding weight, which improves abrasion resistance and handling. The spun polyester gives Multiline II its characteristic fuzzy feel and makes it easier to grip, even when wet. Multiline II provides the greatest durability, highest strength, lightest weight, and most consistent supple feel over time of any commercially available composite rope.
- Spun polyester improves grip and knot holding even when wet.
- Cores of fibrillated polyolefin keep strands firm and round, enhancing knot holding and hand grip.
- Easy to splice.
- Consistently supple feel over the service life of the rope.
- Great for natural crotch rigging.
- Multiline is easily identified by its familiar two orange markers.
- Applications: Sling rope, Arborist Bull Rope, Hoisting Rope, Handlines, General Purpose.
- Sold by the foot.